Foshan Shunde Skyline Trading., Co., LTD.
Foshan Shunde Skyline Trading., Co., LTD.
Skyline Trading Co., LTD. was founded in 1999, The company’s original name was Eternal Trading & Construction Ltd.
Skyline Team had worked for an importer and distributor of furniture tool products from 2000 – 2014, and had extensive experience in international sales, hotel projects, products development, and importing from countries such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam & Malaysia . They took his first buying trip to Mainland China in 1999. In it’s early years, the company’s focus was to help Middle Eastern, Europe, Americans & Australian companies import tool products and measuring tools used in the metalworking industries (automotive, aerospace and all machine shops) from China. Many of the factories we worked with had to possess technical expertise, as some of the gages we sold had tolerance requirements at the micron level (millionths of an inch.) A number of our customers were large distributors, (some of who were publicly traded and had annual sales in excess of USD$200 million per year) who imported container loads of precision tools, cutting tools and gages of many types.
The business grew quickly, and in 2010 we created and developed our own line of tool products. The flagship product was a line of tool grinding machines with a retail value of $4,000.00 that we bought from a company that was getting out of the business. Sales of the tool grinders grew and by 2011 we were selling several hundred machines annually. In addition to the tool grinders we developed our own line of precision gage block sets and precision tools that we imported from China and warehoused in the U.S.. We sold these lines to an international distribution base of customers in North America, Europe and Asia
In 2009 the decision was made to sell the tool line and focus solely on helping other companies import their products from China. China’s industrial base had grown substantially in the 2000’s, and our Chinese friends gave us the ability to source a wide variety of products. The tool line was sold at a profit and the company’s name was changed to Skyline Trading Co., LTD. .. Since then our sole mission has been to help companies import their products from reliable manufacturers in China.
Today we have customers in the Middle East, U.S., Canada, and the U.K., Australia, Swizrland and have sourced a wide variety of products for our customers. We work with three trading groups in China that are based in Guangzhou, Ningbo and Shenzhen. From these regions we have access to much of China’s industrial base.
Even though we have processes in place to do our best to insure that you get a shipment without quality problems, we know that problems can arise no matter how hard everyone works to avoid them. If you get a shipment that isn’t to spec, we’ll work with the factory to get any defective product replaced.
Our experience in developing products from print to part and bringing them to market successfully is a plus for you; we sometimes give our customers pointers on how to get a product line up and going and what pitfalls to avoid. If you’re successful, we’re successful, and we strive to build relationships with our customers for the long term. We enjoy helping our customers succeed.
From print to prototype to production, we’ve been developing new products in China for our customers since 2006. Going from concept to production and then successfully marketing a new product involves taking a number of critical steps. We’ll cover the entire spectrum of what the product development process looks like in the content below. 1. If there might be any patent or trademark infringement issues, you should perform a patent or trademark search and/or consult a patent attorney. We do not perform patent or trademark searches; we will not knowingly source a product that would infringe on another company’s patents or trademarks. You wouldn’t want this either, as importing a product that infringes on a patent or trademark could trigger a lawsuit, in addition to the possibility that Country Customs could confiscate the shipment.
2. The product must be engineered, prototyped and tested to insure that it performs as needed. The engineering process involves creating computer-generated drawings (prints), that a manufacturing company will use to create the production parts. Not prototyping your product is a costly mistake that can result in a shipment of defective parts. The prototyping process can also save you money by flushing out ideas on how the product might be made at a lower cost. We can refer you to a company in your country who does excellent engineering and prototyping work.
3. After you’ve tested a fully functioning prototype, it’s now time to do some market research. True market research is finding out what your customers want to buy and then catering your product line and marketing to their needs. What you think you want to sell is a shot in the dark; at worst case, it’s a gamble that could result in you sitting on inventory that no one wants to buy. Show your prototype to as many of your prospective customers as possible; you want to ask their opinion on your product’s quality, function, projected sales price, appearance, and how they’d like to see it packaged. Doing market research will enable you to assess how your product should be manufactured, packaged, and priced, and who the best customers will be to target your sales and marketing efforts to.
4. If there are any changes that need to be made to the product, the prints must be updated. You might consider having a final prototype or two made if your customers want to see an updated version.
5. Have the artwork for your packaging made. Getting your product completely packaged in China is no problem. It is best that you have the artwork made by a local graphic arts company; we do not recommend having the artwork designed in China. We can refer you to a professional company in the U.S. that does fantastic package design.
6. If you’re setting up a new company, it’s important to make a business plan. Your business plan will help you understand the total costs involved in setting up a new business so that you can acquire enough capital to insure that your new company will make it over the long term. Lack of planning and insufficient capital are two of the biggest reasons why new businesses fail.
7. Now you’re ready to go to production. We’ll source a factory for you to make the production run, and get you a quote on the final, packaged product.
The process for importing your product from China isnt difficult, once you know the ropes. We will guide you through the entire process, which involves the following: Send us prints, pictures and specifications, or a prototype of the product you wish to import from China. If you have a new product that needs to be prototyped or developed, please see our pages on product development and prototyping. Through our sources in China, well locate a reliable manufacturer who can produce your product, and provide you with a quote for what you want to import from China. Prices are quoted China-direct, with the freight included to the customs port nearest to you. See The Key to China Trade for information on how critical it is to have a dependable, reliable source you can trust to locate a manufacturer for you. We can provide products completely assembled and packaged, according to your specifications Once youre ready to proceed, you would place a purchase order, subject to sample approval, for the production order.
The factory would then provide you with a sample to approve before the production lot was made. If a new mold is required, you may need to wire transfer a deposit on the mold cost to China. We will work with you and the factory to insure that the product you would like to import from China is made to your specifications. Once you approve the sample, a deposit would be wired to the factory for the production run, and your order would be made. Once the shipment was ready, you have the option of engaging a third party inspection company we have worked with to perform an inspection of your shipment. Our trading group will inspect the shipment in China whether you engage the third party inspection company or not, and can provide pictures. The shipment is made. You will need to obtain the services of a local customs broker to clear the shipment through the Customs bureau in your country. Basically, we get the shipment from China to the port nearest you (USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST.), while your broker will get the products you arranged to import from China from the port to your door. If you have a product youd like to consider importing from China, Contact Us. We have helped hundreds of companies do this over the last couple decades.
China manufacturer quality and factory working environments in China reflected a country that was still rising from the ashes of the oppressive Mao era. Old machinery and equipment, rugged working conditions, unreliable communication, and constant shipment delays were the norm. The industrial base was small as were the product offerings. Today, China boasts one of the world’s largest industrial bases; products of every kind are available. Apple’s , Dell’s Computers, Nike’s footwear, and many other products are made in China. What isn’t being made now, can be developed. Many manufacturing companies boast late model, computer run U.S. or European made equipment. Communication services are up to date with the rest of the world, and delivery times are many times better than that of the manufacturing companies of 2000. Overall improvements in China manufacturer quality have been enormous. Our trading team in China provide immediate access to thousands of reliable China manufacturers;
we work with most products made from metal, plastic, wood, stone, ceramic, glass, nylon or leather. We can source existing products for you from a China manufacturer who is making the same product now, or get custom products made to your specification. We need either a print or sample of the part to proceed with a factory search; from there, our people in China will conduct a search for the right China manufacturer. View products we source. China manufacturer quality is as important to us as it is to you. We work only with suppliers who back up the quality of their work. Although we take steps to prevent problems, product that is made outside of your written specifications, provided prior to the start of production, will be replaced or credited. If you’re ready to take the next towards procuring and sourcing your product from China Contact us now
WHAT CAN WE DO
With more than 20-year professional experience in the high end custom furniture industry, we aim to provide one-stop solution to our clients in both home and commercial projects.
With the help of more than 50.000 square meters production facilities we design & make furniture according to different types of requirements from our clients.
Skyline Trading Co., LTD are good at producing all kinds of wood furniture especially hotel furniture,hotel supplies (Sofa, Chairs, Desks, Tables Bed, Materress, Electronic Products, Decoration etc..)
Skyline works great also for complex designs including a multitude of different materials as we are listing suppliers of truly diversified manufacturing profiles
Our dedicated despatch team will wrap your furniture carefully to ensure it arrives safely and in perfect condition. It will be delivered fully built-up whenever access allows to facilitate quicker installation.