Alpha Femme Keto Genix
Alpha femme Keto Genix its BHB forumla made for burn fat for energy, before I write more about it, I have to explain What is Keto or Ketogenic Diet, and How its work ? so lets get started
First of all the ketogenic diet is an ultra-low sugar, low protein, and high fat diet. (Usually fat intake accounts for more than 80% of total calories) A diet with moderate protein.
If you want to start a ketogenic diet, you must start to pay attention to the nutritional content of the food you eat.
The following is a list of some ketogenic diet foods and foods that are right to avoid for your reference.
Keto Food List
KETO FOOD LIST:
- Grass-fed meat (beef, lamb, goat, venison)
- Seafood (avoid farmed fish)
- Pasture pork and poultry
- pasture eggs (avoid farmed pork, OMEGA6 is too high)
- Ghee, butter (these are healthy OMEGA3 fatty acids)
- Herbivore internal organs (liver, heart, kidney and other organs)
- Avoid sausages and hot dogs, meat with sugar or starch sauce
HEALTHY FAT FOOD LIST:
- Saturated (lard, butter, chicken fat, duck fat, goose fat, clarified butter/ghee, butter, coconut oil)
- Monounsaturated (avocado, macadamia and olive oil)
- OMEGA3, especially of animal origin (fatty fish and seafood)
- Non-starchy vegetables
- Green leafy vegetables (beets, spinach, lettuce, leeks, lettuce, etc.)
- Celery, asparagus, cucumber, pumpkin, bamboo shoot, okra, bean sprouts
- Mushrooms and fruits
- Cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage
- Eggplant (eggplant, tomato, pepper)
- Root vegetables (scallions, leeks, onions, garlic, mushrooms, winter melon, pumpkin)
KETO FRUIT LIST:
- Berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries)
- Coconut, olive
KETO DRINKS AND CONDIMENTS:
- Water, tea
- Coffee (bullet-proof coffee: black coffee + unsalted grass-fed milk oil + MCT oil)
- Mayonnaise, mustard, pesto, bone broth
- Kimchi, fermented food (sauerkraut)
Keto High Quality Protein
Keto High Quality Protein It is suitable to add an appropriate amount of 20% “high-quality protein” to the diet every day.
Such as low mercury pollution fish, grass-fed cattle and sheep, grazing eggs, hydrolyzed collagen, colloid, pollution-free concentrated whey.
Whole yogurt, cheese, cream
NOTE: Avoid “low-fat” products, most of which contain sugar and starch, and excessive processing Bacon
Attention: preservatives and added starch (nitrates are acceptable if you eat enough antioxidants)
NUTS AND SEEDS:
- Nuts (pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds)
- Fermented soybean products
- Non-genetic and fermented soybean products (natto, lecithin, traditional soy sauce)
- Red wine, white wine, spirits (no sugar added)
Ketogenic Enemies Food is rich in carbohydrates, factory-raised meat and processed foods
- All grains, rice (wheat, rye, oats, corn, barley, millet, rice, amaranth, buckwheat, sprouted grains), quinoa and white potatoes. This includes all products made from cereals (pasta, bread, pizza, biscuits, etc.), sugar and sweets (agave syrup, ice cream, cakes, pudding and sugary soft drinks)
- Pork and fish raised in factories have high inflammation OMEGA6 fatty acids. Farmed fish may contain polychlorinated biphenyls to avoid excessive mercury levels.
- Contains carrageenan (such as almond dairy products), MSG (such as certain whey protein products), sulfites (such as dried fruits, gelatin), wheat gluten
- Artificial sweeteners (Splenda, Equal, sweeteners containing Aspartame, Acesulfame, Sucralose, Saccharin, etc.)
- Refined fats (such as sunflower, safflower, cottonseed, rapeseed, soybean, grape seed, corn oil), trans fats such as margarine.
- “Low-fat”, “low-carbon” and “zero-carbon” products (Atkins products, beverage soda, zero-calorie cola and beverages, chewing gum and mint may be high in carbohydrates or contain artificial additives, etc.)
- Milk (only a small amount of raw, whole milk is allowed). Milk is not recommended for several reasons. First of all, from all dairy products, milk is difficult to digest because it lacks “good” bacteria (eliminated by pasteurization) and may even contain hormones. Second, the carbohydrates are quite high (4-5 grams of carbohydrates per 100 ml). For coffee and tea, substitute the appropriate amount for cream.
- Alcohol, dessert wine (beer, dessert wine, cocktail, etc.)
- Tropical fruits (pineapple, mango, banana, papaya, etc.) Some high-carbon fruits (oranges, grapes, etc.) also avoid juice (even if it is 100% fresh juice!). Fruit juice is like sugary water, but smoothies are better than juice, contain fiber, and at least have more nutrients.
- Give up bread, you should not eat any portion.
Alpha Femme Keto Genix
Alpha Femme Keto Genix what i want to start with is the possibility of changing its nutritional practices and will therefore be required to follow a ketogenic or “keto” diet, which means cant eating low-carb/high-carb food.
There is one Studies have shown that the keto diet helps reduce the amount of oxygen consumed and the amount of carbon dioxide produced by the body.
The potential of the Navy SEALs and other “elite special forces” has proven that keto foods can even prevent seizures in divers who need to hide underwater repeatedly
Alpha Femme Keto Genix Review
Alpha Femme Keto Genix Review New dietary strategies may require a complete overturn of the current military menu; for example, high-carbohydrate/high-sugar MRE (FAST FOOD) may become history.
A large number of studies have shown that keto diets are beneficial to health. For example, improving metabolic health and restricting metabolism can solve endocrine system problems and reduce insulin secretion
Several branches of the US military are gradually focusing on a new approach to nutrition. In short, government agencies are exploring the possibility of changing their nutrition, so the military will be required to accompany a ketogenic or “keto” diet.
For the military, this means adopting a low-glycemic/high-fat food method-burning aunt instead of glucose for energy.
Alpha Femme Keto Genix Reviews
Alpha Femme Keto Genix Reviews There is a professor of nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, insists that the keto diet helps reduce the amount of carbon dioxide produced by the body relative to the amount of oxygen consumed.
He pointed out that humans want to breathe not because the blood needs oxygen, or because of the accumulation of carbon dioxide. Keto diet is the best way to reduce its production to reduce breathing.
In theory, a keto diet will reduce the body’s breathing by 30%; however, it will actually reduce the body’s breathing by 15%, which “is still important in extreme situations, such as in a submarine or diving.”
Director of science and technology at U.S. Special Operations Command, broke through the potential benefits of the ketosis diet.
May be the first gatherings to experience ketosis in combat diving, which has been proven effective.
Ketosis can even prevent seizures from divers who need to hide underwater.
“One of the effects that really exists in ketosis is that it changes the way your body handles hypoxia, so you can stay underwater for a long time without oxidizing oxygen for seizures.”
Alpha Femme Keto Genix
Alpha Femme Keto Genix If the military adopts a new keto diet strategy, then the menu choices at bases will be replaced.
Many dishes in military facilities may be eliminated, and the high carbohydrate/high sugar content (ready-to-eat food) in MRE will also become history.
A kinesiologist in the Department of Human Sciences at the University of Nephrology, proposed a study that suggested the severity of the ketosis diet.
That because healthy traces of choices from fish, chicken and other meats, eggs, cheese, nuts, seeds, non-starchy vegetables, etc. will be the main nutrients, it may be cheaper.
According to researchers from the University of Kidney, their research results are published, and it also helps to improve the spirit.
“Those who maintained a normal diet did not see any changes in their weight, but the weight loss and sensitivity of the ketosis group increased by nearly 50%.
However, it led to a military obstacle course in aerobic capacity, maximum strength, which means Although the keto diet may help lose weight, it may not have any special effects on athletic performance.”
Develop and evaluate alternative (non-nutritive) means for soldiers to achieve ketosis, as well as to evaluate the impact of ketosis on people who have experienced high altitudes-induced defects oxygen. .
Precisely, officials are tracking the results of other extreme environments related to special operations forces (SOF) fighters.