Vertigo And Dizziness Program
Vertigo and dizziness program Dizziness is mainly manifested as dizziness and vertigo, which is a kind of subjective paresthesia, mainly including rotational dizziness and general dizziness.
There are also many people who don’t know what causes dizziness. The following are some reasons for dizziness, compiled by the editor of Life Diary, for your reference.
Dizziness and Vertigo Causes
Dizziness and Vertigo causes
1. Nervous system: Dizziness and Vertigo Program Dizziness may occur in transient ischemia of the brain. If there is a sudden change of consciousness, drooping eyelids, crooked corners of the mouth, slurred speech, or unilateral limb weakness, it may be a stroke and you must go to the emergency department.
2. Ear, nose and throat system: Dizziness and Vertigo Program Motion sickness or seasickness is caused by the inability of the balance system of the inner ear to adapt to the rapid changes in the outside world and will improve within a few hours.
The dizziness that occurs before and after a cold is due to the deterioration of the balance function of the vestibule and the Eustachian tube. It will aggravate when the head rotates and can be relieved within a few days. 3. Dizziness caused by anger:
In addition, there is another type of people who experience dizziness when they are angry, their liver fire will rise, the liver yang will become hyperactive, and the brain will clear the orifice and cause dizziness.
Why Do I Feel So Dizzy
Why do i feel so dizzy Such people often suffer from sore back and weak legs, dizziness, tinnitus, irritability of the internal organs, and lack of energy.
Dizziness is in the cause of clear orifice, which is caused by deficiency of blood and insufficient kidney essence, resulting in emptiness of brain marrow, lack of nourishment of clear orifice
Hyperactivity of liver-yang, phlegm and fire, blood stasis and obstruction of orifice. The spleen and kidney are closely related.
3. Vision system: Common ophthalmic diseases such as refractive error, fundus arteriosclerosis, bleeding and ophthalmoplegia can cause frequent dizziness. If there is a problem with vision.
Such as wearing glasses of incompatible power, it will cause dizziness. In addition to dizziness in the elderly, this is also a common cause of many dizziness.
There is a problem with the eye muscles, the eyeball cannot rotate as usual, causing a focus error
Dizziness and Vertigo Treatment
Dizziness and Vertigo Treatment
4. Cardiovascular system: Cardiac or vascular dysfunction, high or low blood pressure, can cause dizziness, which is a common cause of dizziness.
Patients with long-term hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia can easily cause dizziness due to postural hypotension if they suddenly sit up or stand up.
5. Other: Drinking, anemia, climate change, long-term fatigue, watching the screen, excessive stress, nervousness, lack of sleep, malnutrition, low or high blood sugar, medication, electrolyte imbalance, etc. can all cause dizziness, so it is important to pay attention to the regularity of life .
Working in a confined space for a long time, tiredness and bad gas in the workplace will also make you dizzy. A small number of dizziness is caused by tumors. At this time, you should pay attention to whether there is a weight change, easy fatigue, or other physical discomfort.
Dizziness and Vertigo Exercises
Dizziness and Vertigo Exercises The treatment of dizziness includes physical training, such as moving calcium crystals into the normal inner ear chamber, or through blood pressure control therapy and balance training; however.
It is often difficult for many middle-aged and elderly patients to receive a correct diagnosis, and it cannot be obtained. Relief of symptoms.
This may be caused by the unavailability of diagnostic tests for some inner ear conditions. This intermittent nature of the problem may be difficult to determine, and at least one cause will cause the problem;
And health care providers usually diagnose one or both. Possible reasons. At present, researchers have completed a one-stop evaluation and vertigo treatment research.
If it can successfully reduce the onset and obstacles of vertigo, the researchers may be able to develop a new strategy for diagnosis and treatment combined with clinical services.
Dizziness and Vertigo In The Morning
Dizziness and Vertigo In The Morning
1. Lie down and rest in the most comfortable state, and loosen the clothes on your body.
2. If fever occurs, apply ice compress.
3. Dim the light in the room to relax and calm the body and mind.
4. If it is caused by autonomic nervous system disorders, the feet will feel hot. If it is cold, it is best to keep it warm.
5. Cover your eyes with a black cloth to rest, eat stewed partridges and jasmine stewed eggs for breakfast.
6. You can add wild chrysanthemum into the cotyledons of oil orange, mung bean husk or tongcao silk, dry it and then put it in a pillow bag and sew tightly.
7. Heat an appropriate amount of soybean oil in the pot. Dizziness and Vertigo Program Pour 2 eggs and 30 grams of brown sugar (stir with a little water) into the pot and fry until cooked. Take it on an empty stomach for 10 days.
8. Use 25 grams of Chinese herbal medicine fence, one egg in shell, and 50 grams of rice. Cook it into gruel. Add appropriate amount of oil, salt and MSG to taste.
After cooking, remove the fence residues and egg shells. Eat medicated porridge and eggs twice a day. Generally, if you consume them for 3 days, the dizziness and headache symptoms will get better.
Dizziness and Vertigo In MS
Dizziness and Vertigo In The Morning MS
9. One duck egg and 20 red beans, stir well and steam, take it on an empty stomach in the morning, once a day, for 7 days to have special effects.
10. 25 grams of Prunella vulgaris, 15 grams of raw white peony, 25 grams of raw Eucommia, 10 grams of skullcap. First decoct the first 3 herbs, put them in 3 cups of water.
boil for 30 minutes, remove from the fire, stop for a while, add scutellaria baicalensis, decoct for 5 minutes, serve once a day in the morning and evening.
11. Usually participate in some sports, such as swimming, running, etc., which are very good for improving blood pressure.
12. The diet should be nutritious, fresh and light. Eat more eggs, lean meat, vegetables and fruits. Don’t eat fatty, sweet and spicy foods, such as fatty meat, fried food, alcohol, chili, etc.
feel dizzy after eating
feel dizzy after eating
13. Mental stimulation such as depression, anger, etc. can cause hyperactivity of liver yang or internal movement of liver wind, and induce dizziness. Therefore, vertigo
People should be broad-minded, optimistic, comfortable, and emotionally stable. This is very important for preventing vertigo attacks and reducing the number of attacks.
14. One-living 150 grams, 10 eggs. Take 30 grams of Dolphin and 2 eggs a day, add an appropriate amount of water and put them in a sand jar to boil.
When the eggs are cooked, lightly break the eggshells and boil for a quarter of an hour, just like cooking tea eggs, soak the liquid medicine into the eggs and use chopsticks Gently stir the egg and liquid to make it even.
After cooking, discard the medicine residue and remaining soup, remove the eggshell, and eat the egg alone. Eat 2 eggs once a day for 5 days, the effect is very good. Generally, there is no recurrence after cure.
15. Gastrodia 10g, 1 pig brain, appropriate amount of salt and monosodium glutamate. Slice the gastrodia elata, wash the pig brain, and place it in the tile cup. And add an appropriate amount of water.
Put the tile cup in a steamer and simmer in water until the gastrodia elata is rotten and soft, and the pig brain is cooked. Add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste when eating.
Once a day or every other day, and it will be effective after taking 3 to 4 times.
Vertigo and Dizziness
Vertigo and Dizziness
16. Astragalus 30g, medlar 30g, 1 pigeon, salt and monosodium glutamate. Wash the astragalus and medlar, remove the hair and internal organs of the pigeons, wash them, put them in a crock pot, and add appropriate amount of water.
Put the clay pot in the steamer, simmer and steam until the pigeon meat is cooked. Serve. Add salt when eating, seasoning with MSG, and eat pigeon meat with soup.
Generally stewed once every three days, 3 to 5 times are effective.
17. Polygonum multiflorum 100g, 2 eggs, onion, ginger, salt, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, lard, etc. Wash Polygonum multiflorum and cut into pieces 13cm long and 15cm wide.
Put the eggs and Polygonum multiflorum into the pot, add appropriate amount of water, and then add the onions, ginger, salt, cooking wine and other seasonings.
Bring the pot to a boil over the fire, simmer until the eggs are cooked, take out the eggs and soak them in clean water, peel off the shells, and cook for 2 minutes in the pot.
Difference Between Vertigo and Dizziness
difference between vertigo and dizziness What to do with dizziness? When dizziness, we must first analyze whether it is an occasional symptom or a frequent one.
According to the personal life pattern, analyze the cause. If you find that you do not have any disease or anemia or weight loss , it is better to have a checkup to be safer.
Dizziness and Vertigo ICD 10
dizziness and vertigo icd 10 If you are a girl who is losing weight and you are dizzy and dizzy, it will not be uncommon. It is mostly caused by hypoglycemia.
And some people’s dizziness may be caused by anemia, and if you fill up the blood, you will be fine. However, some diseases should be taken seriously, such as brain diseases.
If it is only occasional dizziness, it is mostly related to mental stress, anemia, and low blood sugar. However, if dizziness is frequent, factors such as cerebrovascular disease and high blood pressure cannot be ruled out.
You can go to the neurology department of the hospital for related examinations, such as CT or MR. It is better to deal with the cause after determining the cause. Do not treat blindly, so as not to delay the condition.
Why Do I Feel Dizzy
Why do i feel dizzy When you find that you have frequent dizziness symptoms for a period of time, you must first analyze the reasons, such as whether there are some diseases.
Such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and whether there are symptoms of anemia and mental stress Dizziness and Vertigo Program .
If it is caused by a disease, symptomatic treatment can relieve the symptoms of dizziness. In addition, head massage , adjustment of work and rest time.
Natural therapies, psychological counseling, reasonable diet and exercise are all helpful to alleviate dizziness symptoms.
But it should be noted that the height of the pillow may also induce dizziness, too high or too low will not work.
What To Do When You Feel Dizzy
What to do when you feel dizzy Dizziness is a thing that many people often encounter.
There are many causes of dizziness. If you find that you have frequent dizziness symptoms
You must go to the hospital for an examination.
But if dizziness happens occasionally, it may be related to factors such as excessive fatigue,
Low blood sugar, anemia, etc. Then, when symptoms appear
For example, when you find that you are dizzy and unable to stand up
It is best to lie down in time, raise your pillow, and close your eyes and rest for a while.
This is more helpful to alleviate the dizziness.
In addition, if the pressure is relatively high, you can apply
which will help relieve dizziness caused by overwork.
What to do with dizziness? If you find that you are dizzy and unable to stand, the most important thing to do is to sit or lie down.
If you still feel dizzy after doing this, it is best to go to the hospital to check the cause in time to avoid delaying cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases , Treatment of brain diseases and other diseases. Dizziness and Vertigo Program